If your iPhone is stolen, the last thing you want is for the person who has stolen it to either put it in airplane mode so it can’t be tracked or for them to be able to access any of your data.
Can you swipe down and access your iPhone control centre without your phone unlocked?
If you can, then you need to change these settings to make your iPhone more secure.
Until I changed the settings on my phone it meant that all the settings in the image here could be accessed without the phone being unlocked.
- Go to the settings app on your iPhone
- Then scroll to Face ID & Passcode
- Enter your passcode
- Scroll down to ALLOW ACCESS WHEN LOCKED
- And turn Contol Centre OFF
- (I also have everything else turned off too)